How to Start Your Improvement Project in Phoenix, AZ
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Phoenix AZ Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Phoenix HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Phoenix AZ Building Permits
A Closer Look at Phoenix, AZ
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: thunderstorms, flash floods, earthquakes
Elevation: 1,117 ft.
Average Temperature: 74 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 8.3 in.
Average Snowfall: 0 in.