How to Start Your Improvement Project in Quincy, IL
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Quincy IL Zoning & Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Quincy IL HUD Home Repair Programs
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether building permits will be required:
Quincy IL Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Quincy IL Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Quincy IL Information
A Closer Look at Quincy, IL
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Cold weather, rainstorms, snowstorms, flooding, tornadoes
Elevation: 568 ft.
Average Temperature: 52 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 35.6 in.
Average Snowfall:30 in.