How to Start Your Improvement Project in Odessa - Midland, TX
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Odessa TX Planning Department
Midland TX Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Odessa - Midland TX HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Odessa - Midland TX Better Business Bureau
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
Get general information about this area here: Odessa TX Information and Midland TX Information
A Closer Look at Odessa - Midland, TX
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Heat waves, thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 2,900 ft.
Average Temperature: 48 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 11 in.
Average Snowfall: 8 in.