How to Start Your Improvement Project in Spokane, WA
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Spokane WA Department of Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Spokane WA HUD Home Repair Programs
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Spokane WA Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Spokane WA Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Spokane WA Information
A Closer Look at Spokane, WA
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: frequent rain, snowstorms, earthquakes
Elevation: 2,376 ft.
Average Temperature: 47 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 17 in.
Average Snowfall: 49 in.