How to Start Your Improvement Project in Princeton-Beckley, WV
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Princeton-Beckley WV HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Princeton WV Code Enforcement
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Princeton-Beckley WV Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here:
A Closer Look at Princeton-Beckley WV
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes.
Elevation: 2,421 ft.
Population: 24,394 (combined)
Average Temperature: 49 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 39.5 in.
Average Snowfall: 60 in.